We report a case of a 42-year-old Caucasian man who presented with isolated right ventricular failure and atrial fibrillation without ventricular arrhythmia. In this report, we describe accurate evaluation by MR imaging confirmed by histopathologic findings as well as imaging progression of this unusual case of arrhythmogenic right ventricular dysplasia.
- Arrhythmogenic right ventricular cardiomyopathy
- Arrhythmogenic right ventricular dysplasia
- Magnetic resonance imaging
- Right ventricle
ASJC Scopus subject areas
- Radiology Nuclear Medicine and imaging
- Cardiology and Cardiovascular Medicine