Pre- and postnatal imaging findings are presented in a fetus/neonate with congenital cervical teratoma (CCT). Prenatal fetal MRI proved to be essential in the exact localization and characterization of the CCT while excluding potentially life-threatening prenatal complications. The provided information improved outcome by guiding decisions concerning delivery and postnatal care.
- Intrapartum treatment, ex utero
- Magnetic resonance imaging
- Teratoma, congenital cervical
ASJC Scopus subject areas
- Pediatrics, Perinatology, and Child Health
- Radiology Nuclear Medicine and imaging
- Obstetrics and Gynecology